Professional Master’s Degree
Healthcare Management – Quality & Technology
is a professional master’s program in collaboration with the Lebanese University-Faculty of Sciences, with the aim to develop healthcare managers and professionals through supplying them with the required knowledge and skills to sustain quality, improve performance and be prepared to manage any type of healthcare organization.
Download the Program Catalogue.
- Understand healthcare systems and their components.
- Gain up-to-date knowledge in the field of management with a focus on healthcare systems.
- Acquire customized financial knowledge that is essential for day-to-day operations and forecasts.
- Attain the ABCs of the subjects and skills pertaining to quality management from inception to implementation.
- Learn about the latest trends in national & international accreditation.
- Build up the skills to act as future leader of the healthcare fields.
- Know how to control operations through establishing & maintaining performance indicators (KPIs) and setting up standards.
This program consists of 2 academic years; the first year consists of common courses in Healthcare Management, while the second year the student has the choice to go into one of two Tracks:
- Health Technology Assessment
- Quality and Accreditation
Candidates must meet at least One of the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any health field in addition to 1 year experience in a healthcare setting.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field in addition to 3 years of experience in a healthcare setting.
- Hold a Master’s degree in any field.
- A certified copy of the Baccalaureate Certificate.
- A certified copy of the BS/MS Degree with and without grades.
- Course Descriptions (All BS/MS courses).
- A copy of the equivalence certificate of the BS/MS degree from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (For Non Lebanese University Students).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificate of Experience.
- Letter of Motivation.
- A copy of the personal ID.
- One photograph.
- All documents are scanned and uploaded on Lebanese University website during the admission period.
- All documents are scanned and sent to Gates Office (email@example.com).
- The Scientific Committee studies the candidates’ applications.
- The candidates are shortlisted and interviewed at the Lebanese University.
- Accepted students are notified and asked to register.
Applications for the Fall semester are accepted in May of each year.