Gates-LU Professional Masters
A joint effort between two leading entities: The Lebanese University and a Healthcare solution provider 'Gates' brings you:
A Masters Professional Degree in 'Healthcare & Quality Management" (HCQM)
Objectives of the program:
- Understand the healthcare systems and their components.
- Gain the up-to-date knowledge in the fields of management with a focus on healthcare systems.
- Acquire a customized financial knowledge that is basic for your day-to-day operations and important for your forecasts.
- Attain all the ABC of all the subjects and skills pertaining to quality management from inception to implementation.
- Know about the latest trends in accreditation internationally and nationally.
- Build up the skills to act as future leader of the healthcare fields.
- Know how to control operations through establishing performance indicators (KPIs) and setting up standards.
The program is divided into 2 years:
- 120 Credits
- Development of a Master Thesis Project
- A level equivalent to a bachelor degree (minimum) in any domain related to healthcare
- A level equivalent to a bachelor degree (minimum) in any domain + experience in healthcare management
- A copy of the Baccalaureate certificate
- A copy of the BS certificate with and without grades
- A copy of an equivalent of the BS degree from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEHE)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of experience
- Letter of motivation
- A copy of the ID
- One photograph
- A certified copy of material content of the BS degree
- Applying in Gates
- Studying the candidates' files by the scientific committee
- Professional interview in the Lebanese University
- Reception of the notification of acceptance
For more info give us a call or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you